How to breakup with someone?

i tried to breakup with my boyfriend but he's not leaving on the other hand he's cheating on me -_-

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you did attempt to break up. If you have no way to get him out, the police will be glad to help you (in America, I don't know what the police in Canada does). You need to go out and start dating. You give the ex nothing. This includes sex, dinner, etc. Act like he is not there including not talking to him. Since he's cheating and you broke up with him, you will not be cheating with other guys. He decided to stay and for whatever reason you can't get him to move. You are free to go on with your life and, I think, he will leave on his own. If you don't cut him off, he'll continue with what you have now. I understand that this might be a problem if you are afraid of him, or he gets physical. Make sure you tell him what you are going to do so that he is fully aware that you are going on with your life as if he wasn't there. Do not let him talk you into anything. I wish you the best.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk about babies with him all the time and make him imagine about poops and diapers. Watch how he'll start to lose feelings towards you without hurting his feelings. Or just keep being clingy and watch how he'll say "we need space" that way he'll think it's his own idea to break up when in reality it was you who want it quits

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Be honest to him, then cut him off from everything, block number, delete from FB, etc.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank u :)

• It might take some time for him to finally get it, he might try to get to you by some other method, but then just reinforce the truth: it is over, and how can he not see that.

• meet him and told him that you are not interested in him anymore... or you can't keep with him anymore... if he begging, just ignore ~

1|0
    0|0
  • Does he know you know he's cheating? Is the issue that he loves with you and he won't leave? He's a cheater with a stalking issue.

1|0
    0|0
    • yes he knew everything but i he's not leaving i dont know why :'(

• Show All
    • Is that you in the bathing suit? What's wrong with your idiot boyfriend cheating on you? You're hott!

• aww thank you ;)

• Maliciously destroy their heart, always works for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • tell him he looks like your ex. when he asks who, say "you." and walk away with aviators on. it works for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him you met someone else. File a harassment complaint.

0|0
    0|0
  • if u tried breaking up.. he cheating on u should not matter.. do u really want to breakup?

0|0
    0|0
  • Overcome Relationship Repetition Syndrome and Find the Love You Deserve

1|0
    0|0
  • do you live together

1|0
    0|0
  • block him, don't talk to him.

1|0
    0|0
  • In person, Honest, clear

1|1
    0|0
  • dump his ass, and deal with him angrily

1|0
    0|0
  • Slap him and tell him to "fuck off".

1|0
    0|0
  • Then why don't you leave?

0|0
    0|0
  • if he's a cheat tell him to get fucked and find someone worth your time you can do so much better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Uhh why would he want to be with you if he's cheating anyways? That's stupid. Just start pretending he doesn't exist. Block him on every thing. He will get the message. If not then get a restraining order.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao what do you mean "tried and he won't leave" ? It's NOT up to him. If you leave him, it's over. You don't need him to agree. You do you.

0|0
    0|0
    • umm i blocked him on fb etc but he's stalking me taking to my parents and he's creeping me out

• You be firm and tell him you're leaving him. Pack he's shit up and tell him he needs to leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop talking to him. Ghosting works wonders.

1|1
    0|0
  • Walk away now.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes