How to breakup with someone?

i tried to breakup with my boyfriend but he's not leaving on the other hand he's cheating on me -_-

616

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you did attempt to break up. If you have no way to get him out, the police will be glad to help you (in America, I don't know what the police in Canada does). You need to go out and start dating. You give the ex nothing. This includes sex, dinner, etc. Act like he is not there including not talking to him. Since he's cheating and you broke up with him, you will not be cheating with other guys. He decided to stay and for whatever reason you can't get him to move. You are free to go on with your life and, I think, he will leave on his own. If you don't cut him off, he'll continue with what you have now. I understand that this might be a problem if you are afraid of him, or he gets physical. Make sure you tell him what you are going to do so that he is fully aware that you are going on with your life as if he wasn't there. Do not let him talk you into anything. I wish you the best.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk about babies with him all the time and make him imagine about poops and diapers. Watch how he'll start to lose feelings towards you without hurting his feelings. Or just keep being clingy and watch how he'll say "we need space" that way he'll think it's his own idea to break up when in reality it was you who want it quits