He likes me but didn't fight for me?

So me and this guy LIKE each other a lot but when i ended it with him because he wasn't ready for a relo he never fought for me.. :/

35

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't surprise me at all. You ended things, he just respected your decision and left it behind, even though he likes you. If you were trying to get him to fight for you by breaking up you did it completely wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• You wanted to end things and you were done, but still wanted him to expend further effort for you? Grow up. Dating isn't some game to pass the time. Wait until you're ready to be an adult before trying to break another boy's heart.