Am I asshole because I told her off?

My ex that broke up with me 6 month ago contacted me about a week ago and we had some chat.
Anyway, she's pregnant now but asked me to get back with her since "I'm the one she loves". I know a guy that's father, he's been friendzoned by her even before we got together and he's running after her now (they had drunken sex, and he wants to be with her now).

This whole thing made me mad, mostly because I dont want this kind of drama in my life. So I told her to fck off (after I politely asked her to leave me alone), and that she should go and take care of mess she made, and it isn't my problem.

And now, she's been crying all the time and her sister called me and told me that I'm (apparently) asshole because I told her this. Also her friends send me nasty messages on fb because of this.

Am I really in the wrong here? I get it, maybe I was too harsh, but her not being able to keep her legs shut isn't my problem. Should I aplogise?
A little update, ran into her sister today and it turns out she didn't even know abou my exes pregnancy. I've shown her texts from my ex and now she's on my side.

45

Most Helpful Girl

• You did the right thing!!!
    She's just looking for a pseudo father for her children. She wants someone to hold her hand, and pay her bills.
    Tell her to suck it up and be with the guy she apparently like well enough to sleep with.

I really don't see why she thinks this is your problem.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you did good. There's a reason why she's your ex, and there's no redemption from it. Cut her out of your life for the sake of your sanity. Telling someone to "fuck off" would be extreme in most cases, but sometimes push comes to shove when a simple "no" doesn't do the job.

I hate these situations, because as far as we know her sister and friends will believe everything she says and they'll see you as the "bad guy". It sucks but that's the way the cookie crumbles. Get away from all of it and don't bother apologizing to her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE