Would you care if an ex blocked you on social media after a fight or in general?

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be normal: you know so much about your ex that he/she might feel uneasy.

Knowing too much about people can destroy friendship if they become aware of what you know.

• Knowing too much about people can even destroy simple contact between co-workers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Back and Forth Socking and Blocking with a Husband I still Have out in Egypt. Some of us get Used to it with a Push of a Button. And even Some, hun, with Deleting other Media Sites we had Shared. xx

What Guys Said 9

• It's just an ex, so no

• Well, they might have done it because they wanted to move on. It might be so hard for them to keep checking your social media, so blocking you might prevent them from checking your social media every day.. they might be just trying to move on and having you a click away way makes it very hard for them..

• ya.. it hurts..

• No. It shouldn't when you've moved on.

• No. Social media concerns me for precisely f* all.

• If the person is an ex, Why should it matter?

• No, I don't.

• no,,

• She did, and I'm damn happy about it. No more insults or death threats.

What Girls Said 16

• Not at all, i would close that chapter wish him a nice journey, and enjoy my freaking life without him !!! ;)

• Caring is loving. So if you care if you got blocked by your ex on any social media it just means that you still have feelings for him. But if you don't give a d*mn about it, then the better. Why else would you care for an ex anyway? He's already a part of your past. Unless you couldn't move on from your previous relationship 😊

• He/she is an ex. Time to move forward in your life.

• If i still liked them yes if mot no

• wouldn't gaf

• Not really because I do it first LMAO

• nope

• I block them so no I wouldn't care if I was you.

• Nope

• I would survive.

• No, I'd laugh.

• Yer because then u can't stalk the cunt but if u want to make ur ex wonder about u or miss u block them first and then they will do anything to get in contact with u or see what ur doing if they really care

• Ya but then again its like "uummmm ok?" Lol

• No. I'll just look at it as a self cleaning trash doing its job.

• Not at all, has happened to me and we are still not friends. Doesn't bother me one bit.

• If they feel they feel the need to be that childish then whatever