Guys I need help. Is this man crazy? What's going on here?

Okay so I used to have a "relationship" with this guy, he is 22 years old, well we used to have this sex relationship, just sex, I don't know maybe we make the mistake of put love in it, and things get difficult, but about 2 weeks ago his best friend told me that he have sex with another woman, in his house, I mean we never have a serious relationship but it was kinda, because we always used to ask me, what are you doing? Why you don't answer the phone? And things like that.
I told him that I don't want anything with him no more, but he keeps calling me, saying that he loves me and bla bla bla, what is happening with this man?

10