Is there anyone out there who feels like there's someone who has been a part of your life as a boyfriend or girlfriend that you know deep down in your heart you're probably supposed to be with, it just will never work? I sort of feel that way. I mean I don't really believe in soul mates and all that, or even getting married anymore, but there's this one ex of mine that I've never been able to let go of.

44

Most Helpful Girl

• me. ughhh it sucks. I love my boyfriend. I love him so much. But he's not treating me right at all. I know I should break up with him, but I can't let him go. When I'm with him and we are just sitting on the couch holding hands or he's playing with my hair, I'm like, "This is it. I'm done. I'm never leaving this guy." He's charming and fun and nerdy and loving and wants me to go out and have fun and I adore him. But he can be a total ass when I get upset with him. I know there is an amazing guy in there. I've seen it. But I don't know what to do. I don't like the guy he is when he gets upset.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't believe in a world of 6 billion plus people that there is ONE person your supposed to be with. The choices and decisions you make in you life will affect who you wind up with...

If you live in new york and are supposed to marry a girl there named jill but your parents move to brazil and you meet Chloe and marry her are you screwed to be unhappy? Lol

• You're supposed to be soul mates with good people you meet. Society's demands make this difficult; it takes a lot of effort to reach people through the media miasma these days.

• yeah its the chemistry. but the respect isn't there. I know what you mean I have this same problem

• no, you just really like him, it's all in your head. pay attention to the here and now.

What Girls Said 3

• it seems like every girl has at least one of these I know I can't forget about my ex that I've known since and dated since 5th grade and I'm now a senior

• As for me I love with my heart - not with my body.

Like your comment. Here is my e-mail-address:

joanabbey@hotmail.de

Drop me a line.

Joan

• yeah I feel like before you were born there was already a person made for you...now the thing is finding them! if everything works out I believe you will