My boyfriend had so many girlfriends.

He had about 15 girlfriends. he broke up with his last girlfriend for me and I'm worried that he is gonna do the same to me. he said he loves me and that he will never hurt me but I have things going threw my mind and all.i just don't know what to do should I tell him or ask him?

02

What Guys Said 2

• You should stop worrying. If you don't you'll just push him away; trust me, I'm a guy.

At this point, I don't blame you about anything going through your mind. It's very suspicious that he broke up with another girl for you; but you have to realise what you started when you initially began dating him. This was the guy you selected amongst all your peers to be with even while you knew he was already dating someone else.

So if you are afraid of being dumped, it doesn't make much sense to me that you would want to push away the person you care about. Just give it time and try to spend more moments with him; hopefully ones that will help you appreciate each other in nonsexual ways.

~ ArtistBBoy

• Try ask him why he broke up with his ex for you?

Did his ex girlfriend cheated? if possible try to find out from his friends is he a cheater

What Girls Said 0