My girlfriend's ex husband uses their child in a manipulative way to try and get back in a relationship with her. She needs advice what do I tell her?

Theyve been divorced for several years but he is trying to get back with her. When she tries to talk to him about their child he turns it around to talk about him wanting her back. He's refused to help her with the child unless she will be with him. She feels uncomfortable going by his house to drop the chile off because he always insists on talking about getting back together. She's told him several times she doesn't love him anymore and she wants to be with someone who makes her happy, but he seems to refuse to listen.

How does she convince him it's over and she has no interest in him, and how does she get him to be more supportive? It's hard for her being a single parent.
3
2