Should I reach out to him?

I walked a way from guy who basically didn't want to commit, he was so inconsistent in terms of communicating, wanting me today, not ready to be with me tomorrow.. When we were together it was like magic, everything just made sense but I knew i wanted an excvlusive relationship. I'd end it and he'd say he misses me but is scared and id go back like a doormat or id end it and id end up being stupid and going back. 2 months ago after an argument about where i stood i walked away and told him to never speak to me again, and we haven't spoken for 2 months. He called yesterday since that argument and says 'he doesn't want to cause any problem, asking how i am, asking if i'm happier now were apart? And then tells me he's moved to my town and just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be awkardnes if we bumped into each other and then ended the conversation with hope to see you around?'

i've spent the last two months trying to get over him and now I can't stop thinking about him calling.. i dont know what to do..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Being in a relationship and deciding what to do when you're not in one is definitely a difficult thing. I think you should evaluate your emotions and how you feel about this guy. ask yourself if its really worth it if there happens to be a chance you guys get back together. while you do that i believe that the best thing to do was if you would like to talk to him is to just be friends and try and rebuild a friendship. always remember that the most important thing is to think about you.
    Dont be afraid to click the follow button! 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say go see him, what's the worst that could happen? who knows maybe you two could patch up hard feelings and at last become friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely don't reach out to him, it soundscape like your better off without him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes