Should I reach out to him?

I walked a way from guy who basically didn't want to commit, he was so inconsistent in terms of communicating, wanting me today, not ready to be with me tomorrow.. When we were together it was like magic, everything just made sense but I knew i wanted an excvlusive relationship. I'd end it and he'd say he misses me but is scared and id go back like a doormat or id end it and id end up being stupid and going back. 2 months ago after an argument about where i stood i walked away and told him to never speak to me again, and we haven't spoken for 2 months. He called yesterday since that argument and says 'he doesn't want to cause any problem, asking how i am, asking if i'm happier now were apart? And then tells me he's moved to my town and just wanted to make sure there wouldn't be awkardnes if we bumped into each other and then ended the conversation with hope to see you around?'

i've spent the last two months trying to get over him and now I can't stop thinking about him calling.. i dont know what to do..

03