Why is my ex being like this?

My ex recently broke up with me, and would not tell me why. She would just say "its complicated" and nothing more than that. And when I asked her to explain, she would just get p*ssed off, and now I have not talked to her in 3 days. She also broke up with me out of the blue too. Everything seemed to be going great and then, BAM, she broke up with me, the day after prom too I should add. Does anybody have any ideas why she is being like this? Or even why she broke up with me?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i actualy wonder what people mean when they say its complicated...i heard that from my ex after going out few months with him and trying to figure out why we wouldn't go out much just have the mostly sexual relationship then I ended it with him then 1 year plus he came back to my life and run away I think but that story is in my question that I've asked and no guy bothered to reply to it

still would like to know what it means when guy said that

What Girls Said 1

• I broke it off with someone I was seeing and I'm sure that to him it seems that it happened out of the blue as you feel. I have to say that sometimes its not so simple. Some people do find it difficult to explain, while others use that as a cop out, But there could be various reasons like fear, or even anger,- and then there is 'someone else'- quite common. But that wasn't the case with me

What Guys Said 1

• in fact I had the same problem but it could be that she cheating on you or something cause that's what happen to me.