Should I tell her he's STILL cheating?

Background: I used to have a really two really good friends who were going out. Then I slept with the guy... no, not one of my best moments but everyone makes mistakes I guess.

That was two years ago and since then the three of us have done our best to avoid each other; I've always done my best to respect the fact they wanted to stay together and fix their relationship away from me.

Things are starting to get much better between me and ex-girl mate (the guy on the other hand really seems to hate me... but that's another story for another day!).

He cheated on her many MANY times throughout their relationship but after sleeping with me, which caused untold hurt to everyone involved, I thought that he'd changed.

I figured it was the one good thing that came out of the whole situation, and in some really f***ed up way it had made him appreciate what he has with her.

Recently though I've been hearing that he's seeing another girl behind her back, again.

So the question is... Should I tell her he's cheating again?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Unfortunately, girls are extremely caddy... Which is why we tend to do better with guy friends, because they honestly don't care... If this were my friend I would want to tell her, but at the same time you have to think about the fact that after everything that's happened, she may not believe you. Personally, I would tell my friend, even if she didn't believe me, because it would bother me to know something hurtful that she thought was fixed, and not try to help. I really think you're going to have to have a serious talk with her, and be straight up, honest, and give clear points as to why you think you do. Don't let her get mad at you and walk away without you making your point... No one needs an argument between friends, so make sure she knows you're not trying to screw her over. <3

I hope everything goes well for you, and her.

you should both ditch the dude though.

• Idk it's a rkis she's either going to...

1.believe you and trust you as a friend

or

2,think your making it up becuase your jelouse.