I'm bad at getting over things?

So yeah I suck at getting over stuff. I had a thing with this girl over the summer, and during the beginning of the school year. There was a point in time where I realized I really cared about her and wanted to be with her. Not long after that realization, she decided she just wanted to be friends. Completely out of the blue. I still have feelings for her 4 months later, but I try not to show it because we're still friends and I don't want to ruin that. Any advice would be appreciated.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Flirt with another girls.
    Hang out with your mates
    Eat ice cream and watch disney movies (sounds childish, please do give it a try. Softie 😆)
    Go to an amusement park
    Try not seeing your crush for few weeks or maybe even a month.
    Take a break from all that shit
    Clear your head
    And start a new life.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this is overused but time do heal all wounds. I don't think its a great idea to still be friends with her. It's best to give yourself some space to move on and spend time with other girls. Or find a new hobby. Keep yourself busy mate

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Give it time. Its okay to still have feelings for her. Just give it time and let yourself process what's going cause she said she only sees you as a friend so what can you do? You will find the right girl

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Was like you at your age. I think you just need to grow and mature. Although I remember telling myself one day f*ck this shit and I really care a lot less now.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes