Should you be honest about your feelings to an ex?

My ex finished with me seven months ago now, she's come back a few times since then and then decided it isn't what she wants. She occasionally messages me but I always find myself telling her I miss her etc etc. is this a bad idea.. the other day I told her I'll always regret us breaking up.. is this pathetic or nice?

222

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude... do a ritual and you will get over her so much sooner. Write a fake letter to her and put everything that reminds you of her in a box. Say the letter out loud to yourself. Tape it up, wrap the box and let her go. Put it in an attic or under your bed. Just know, it's not meant to be. You wouldn't want to be with someone who doesn't want you. Right? There are so many beautiful girls out there waiting for you to get over your ex. Xoxo!

Most Helpful Guy

• Imho this is pathetic, displaying feelings like that is a sign of weakness and people will take advantage of it. As bad as you feel don't show it and never let people saw you are under pressure.

Good luck buddy.

PS : go lift some heavy ass shit 😉

What Girls Said 21

• Let her go.. if she wants to be with you, she would be. She wouldn't keep coming back then leaving, she indecisive about her feelings or know you'll be there when no one else is. You Ned to cut all communication with her and move on.. otherwise you'll never get over it.

• It really just makes you look bad to be honest, if she's perfectly happy without you then you will just be seen as can't get over her, she may enjoy that but who knows any who, you say it once ok more than once you're just looking kind of sad.

• Pathetic and she keeps coming back because you're giving her an ego boast. It's really sad. You need to get some pride and stop.

• Expressing your emotions isn't pathetic. No matter how you see it.

• She's only coming back because she knows that you'll take her back, but she's proven unreliable in the past. It's not because she loves you (she doesn't). Find a better woman and love her... and kick this chick to the curb!

• yes, stop doing that.
    You have done enough to let her know how you feel; looks like she doesn't care, so stop giving her more chances to treat you bad.

• yes you should

• cut her completely out of your life. You need to move on. She's obviously taking you for granted because she knows you will always be there. Time to prove her wrong.

• don't... If she's decided it isn't what she wants, then let it be. Maybe you two aren't such a great fit. Find another girl that really appreciates you.

• If you really want to get over her, you need to erase her from your life. Cut all contact.

• I don't know I think it's sweet and whatever I feel I will say it. So if you miss your ex it's normal.

• No it's not pathetic, but I think you're giving her the satisfaction and she's looking for. Move on because you're doing nothing but giving her useful powever.

• I know it's hard but you should never feel pathetic for being honest about your feelings, putting yourself out there is incredibly brave and selfless - both of which are very rare traits! It's a tough one, but I always think if you're honest you know where you stand and there's no chance of you looking back thinking 'i wish I'd said that' or regretting things left unsaid.

• I am in your shoes but this time around when he left i stopped all contact. I figured that i deserve to have love too so moving on.

• No your are being nice and its nothing wrong with that. Just keep your heart guarded in case she is trying to keep setting you up as a rebound or ego booster from another guy or something. I hope the best and you find a great girl.

• Just tell her to fuck off she is obviously treating you like a toy now. Fuckk her

• I mean if she's not indicating that she's interested anymore after you've said all this, Id let it be. It depends how you broke up too.. if ya messed up, she's probably gonna ignore you indefinitely.

• If your ex misses you : nice try
    If your ex doesn't miss you : you creep her out

• Did she break up with you? If so I wouldn't say anything in the regards of how I feel for them unless they said something first.

• It seems she is enjoying the attention your giving her.

• Next time she messages you, don't mention anything about missing her. In fact, pretend that she took you by surprise cause you have forgotten about her. This will either make her chase you, or make you move on... if nothing comes from it.

What Guys Said 1

• You should be honest about your feelings as a general rule, because it's better for you personally to be real. There's nothing wrong with doing that and honestly it's an attractive quality to have... that said. No one likes a sad sack or a needy person. It's better for you to build yourself back up and be strong enough emotionally to handle that without breaking down. It's better to be real than to put on a show.