Should I just let go?

I let life drag me down pull me into a dark corner and stomp on me. I don't know why but I have been drawn to relationships that are just going no where. I was with this Guy guy as you guys may already know. I cut it off and now he came back crying and expecting me to believe his bull that he'd change. But Sunday he got drunk and called which I wouldn't have minded if it would have been one of those sad, miss you crying calls but he was so aggressive and was calling me a bitch n telling me I hurt him. he drove by house and was fighting with his truck like as the thing could fight back- punching n kicking and daring the truck to call the police, lmao. point is he shows this side of him and wants me to give him a second chance. I'm like wtf guy you just showed how unstable you are and u want me to do what? is it ok to call Police and do a report cuz he did threaten he'd beat me or so I let it be and hope he doesn't do a thing?
I'm a little cautious cause as I said he was drunk so 🤔

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Ms, this is going to get worse. File the papers, the order... all the way down the line. And you need to start telling people you associate with physically every day (not just us) each and every time it happens. The more people you have knowing these incidents have recurred, the easier it's going to be to keep him locked up when it escalates... which, if you don't follow through on this-it will.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first I would talk to him sober, ask him if he was serious about what he said when he was drunk. if he doesn't even remember or if he says he wasn't serious I would leave him alone and block his number. If he still says the things he said while drunk and you're scared and feel like you're in danger I'd definitely call the police

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well this happened Saturday night. Sunday morning I asked him what he was thinking he just replied i want you to be with me. I told him he scared me with his actions and that he wasn't a kid to be doing things like that. he said he did remember hitting his truck but not the words... but he was lying. I know his body language changes when he lies. and when I told him what he said he couldn't look me in the eyes anymore.

• Show All
    • I don't use that stuff

• What do you use

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• sometimes you have to put yourself first. and dont care about the other people if they get hurt or not, because they are using you. so be rude and cut people like these from your life. dump his stupid ass, and next time when he cries, just remember that he's just doing acting. that guy is a psychotic retard

1|0
    0|0
  • You should have recored him fighting with he's truck that would have made a good video to uploed and get a good laught from it. Call the cops next time he shows up all stupid at ur house because you could be in danger

0|0
    0|0
  • he's way too aggressive. do you think he'll just stop being that way? I highly doubt it. so, I'd just be done with him bc he's unstable. if not, you'll just wonder what will set him off next time.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't continue with him. and on case he try to beat you call the police. not give him another chance. you look great you will get new guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • fuck him, if he trys to swing you make sure to kick him in the balls and that's a win right there

1|0
    0|0
  • i think you should ignore and cut him off. loose him!

1|0
    0|0
  • He needs rehabilitations , and it seems you have feelings for him. Help him.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I feel sad that he is acting this way but feelings for him no. I'm not a bad person I try to help people when I can. I was actually thinking of trying to get him help but still cover my ass by doing a report. as I said b4 I have my daughter and that crap can not be around her or myself. As I said I'm not a bad person I don't want him in my life but maybe the next girl he gets with won't go through this if he gets help.

• he's too wishy washy with how he sees you. i'd leave him, but, it's ultimately up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • you attract idiots, congrats!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes