Should I just let go?

I let life drag me down pull me into a dark corner and stomp on me. I don't know why but I have been drawn to relationships that are just going no where. I was with this Guy guy as you guys may already know. I cut it off and now he came back crying and expecting me to believe his bull that he'd change. But Sunday he got drunk and called which I wouldn't have minded if it would have been one of those sad, miss you crying calls but he was so aggressive and was calling me a bitch n telling me I hurt him. he drove by house and was fighting with his truck like as the thing could fight back- punching n kicking and daring the truck to call the police, lmao. point is he shows this side of him and wants me to give him a second chance. I'm like wtf guy you just showed how unstable you are and u want me to do what? is it ok to call Police and do a report cuz he did threaten he'd beat me or so I let it be and hope he doesn't do a thing?
I'm a little cautious cause as I said he was drunk so 🤔

110

Most Helpful Guy

• Ms, this is going to get worse. File the papers, the order... all the way down the line. And you need to start telling people you associate with physically every day (not just us) each and every time it happens. The more people you have knowing these incidents have recurred, the easier it's going to be to keep him locked up when it escalates... which, if you don't follow through on this-it will.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well first I would talk to him sober, ask him if he was serious about what he said when he was drunk. if he doesn't even remember or if he says he wasn't serious I would leave him alone and block his number. If he still says the things he said while drunk and you're scared and feel like you're in danger I'd definitely call the police

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well this happened Saturday night. Sunday morning I asked him what he was thinking he just replied i want you to be with me. I told him he scared me with his actions and that he wasn't a kid to be doing things like that. he said he did remember hitting his truck but not the words... but he was lying. I know his body language changes when he lies. and when I told him what he said he couldn't look me in the eyes anymore.

• I don't use that stuff

• What do you use