So my ex told me on Saturday that he still loves me but he is not trying to get back with me he just wants to be there and be friends. We had a pretty shitty breakup but managed to sort stuff out months later after a mutual death of our friend. The thing is I don't like him at all in that way and even though I've told him.. he messages at least 3x a day. I feel almost like I'm leading him on by responding but I also feel guilty not responding when I know what we are both going through..
- Should I repeat I'm not interested and ignore him from now on?43%(6)48%(15)Vote53%(9)
- Should I stop responding without any more information?14%(2)23%(7)Vote29%(5)
- Should I keep speaking to him because I know he is in a bad place?7%(1)10%(3)Vote12%(2)
- Do you have any ideas?14%(2)10%(3)Vote6%(1)
- I don't care ;)22%(3)9%(3)Vote0%(0)
Most Helpful Guy
No ex wants to be just friends. They come back to you because they miss being around people. Don't give him false messages if you don't wanna get into another relationship with him. If you want to test his legitimacy of him being just friends with you, try saying you're seeing someone and see how he reacts. Should definitely help.3
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Tell him that you don't go back to a garbage.