My ex recorded and took pictures of us having sex, few days before the breakup. Is there a chance he could show them to his friends?

Anonymous
My ex and I went through a very bad breakup. And even though he is nearly 34 and I am 25, we broke up in the most immature possible way.

Before the final breakup, we have had heated discussions and wanted things to end, however we decided to give each other one more shot.
So, one night i was at his place and wanted to make love to him (it wasn't our first time of course) he said he'll admit doing so only if i admit to record myself saying "i want to have sex with you". I laughed at it, and i said "of course i will do so, you're my boyfriend, we're officially dating, nothing wrong with that", so i went on and did it.
Then, while we were having sex, he took pictures of us and recorded us doing so, with the excuse that he will have them when he is away (it was a long distance relationship).

Now, after the breakup, considering the fact that he has many morons as friends, and that it is quite popular for guys to video tape their girls and tell show them to others, i am really concerned. It's the first time i did such thing, and i don't repent it if he keeps it to himself, but if he doesn't i am worried about my reputation.

Since he lives abroad and we have cut all contact (he has blocked me everywhere), i don't know what i can do about it.

Suggestions?
6
3