Why are guys afraid? Why are they have to be jerks to us?

I like this guy and me stupid fell in the trap again. I thought he was different he told me he loved me gave me a bracelet, now he wants nothing to do with me ... Is like he wants to get rid of me. What I'm I suppose to do move on? I don't understand

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's still funny to me when women ask this question because it really shows the ego that women have. Women always try to play victim when it comes to this subject, but don't realize that men go through worse. The answer is simple... It's because GIRLS ARE NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO NICE GUYS. You may try to deny this, but it's a cold fact. Men out there are starting to realize this. Just look around... There are many men out there that you are not attracted to because they are nice, but not attractive. Jerks are what YOU are attracted to. I am willing to bet that the "jerks" that you meet were those nice guys that you turned down in the past, and figured out that being a nice guy, a good guy, a reliable guy, or a sensitive guy doesn't work. Women don't see nice guys as MEN. It's the same reason why women out there wear the clothes that they wear, the makeup, and have the attitudes. It's all about attraction. You KNOW who the nice guys are that will treat you right and will never leave you, but you only see them as a "friend"...

What Guys Said 1

• Move on and forget about him.

What Girls Said 1

• guys are stupid there's time where they are the right one and us girls being stupid can't see it and we go for the jerks just be careful about how youchoose your boyfriends from now on