When she tells you to go away, what does she mean?

Last week my ex and I, who had been friends for about a month after the break-up, told me that, even though she doesn't hate me anymore, she doesn't want to be associated with me anymore after we had a fairly small issue. She then continued to block my number and hasn't talked to me since.

We see each other everyday and usually she just ignores me, even though I always say hello or smile or something. When we do make eye contact, she just gives me a cold stare.

What does she want? I still love this girl, and I want to get back with her, but it's really hard to tell if this is a deal-breaker for her, or if this is just a phase.

20