I'm so angry I'm seriously about to get violent, help?

I just want to leave my husband. He is draining me financially without consideration for me, our child. I'm pretty much just screaming at him over him transferring money without my permission. Right now I'm trying to close my bank accounts so that he no longer has access to my assets. I guess I'm just venting, but I'm sick to my stomach mad and have strained my voice.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Simply get a new bank account and have all of your money direct deposited into the new account. Your husband can still be on the account as a beneficiary in case of your death, but you still would have control of that account - he could not debit from it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am very sorry that you are going through. And I promise you I really do mean this more than you know because I know how some guys use women and only is in the relationship due to financial gain. You should divorce him and use that time to heal. Try yoga and join support groups. It bothers me seeing men take advantage of women who have children. Please get rid of his behind. You do need him in your life. And every time you miss him, think of when you wrote this and then you will want nothing to do with him. This sucks and I hopefully you will grow and learn from this. And besides you want to be upbeat for your child, not depressed and stressed out over a guy.

What Guys Said 5

• I understand that you're only venting... you might have done thing already, but just a thought...

Instead of telling him the actions of what you're going to do, try telling him how it makes you feel.

Tell him the impact it is causing you and your child.

Tell him it's upsetting that you went into this marriage having full trust in him, but lately it's been difficult to trust him.

• Just. Leave. Him.

• Leave his broke ass and find someone better.

• I hear this story all the time, but usually the roles are reversed.

• Calm down, spend the night by your parents

• I wish... We just came back last night from a 3 week visit to my parents, they live 7hrs away by flight.

• Your husband work?

What Girls Said 1

• That's crazy it isn't any agreement on that or he just doesn't care? He would have to get his own account and I would question him as a husband if he would even be that by then