Should not have done that?

So last week I heard that my ex girlfriend which I've been together for 4 years has a new guy since 4 months. Because we broke up 5 months ago and I tried to get her back for multiple months. I got pretty angry because she let me apologize and jump up and down without her ever mentioning that she already has someone new.

So I was pretty rude far more as I thought I'm even capable of. Today I thought even thought she might have done something wrong I don't want a 4 year relationship to end in calling each other "Bitch" and "Asshole", so I sent her a message in which I apologized my behavior and that I wish her good luck with her new guy.

I told some friends that I apologized to her and everyone said "You should not have done that", "I have a bad feeling about this" and so on but noone was able to tell me why I shouldn't have done it and personally I don't see anything wrong with it but I would like to understand what my friends mean with that ^^
  • It was good to do it
  • You should not have done that
  • It doesn't matter
    Vote C

02