Has my ex blocked me on facebook?

Other day I was on Facebook and tried searching for her but her profile didn't come up. i looked through all the results for her name but i still couldn't find her. Then one time when my friend was on his Facebook, i told him to search for her and he found her profile easily. so i copied the url for her profile, logged out of my friends facebook, logged into mine and then pasted her url, and it said that the link was broken or something like that. did she block me? or is it some kind of error on facebooks part?

12

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like she blocked you. Did you have a bad break up?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah she blocked you. I had the same thing happen to me not long ago. It's pretty harsh man, but don't dwell on it. Keep her in the past where she belongs and focus on improving yourself. You'll meet another girl soon enough and forget all about it.

• Yeah, I figured she might have. I'm not really hurt by it, I just don't understand why she would block me. We didn't have a bad break up, and we were on good terms the last time we spoke in person. So I'm not really dwelling on it, it's WHY that I don't get it. My friend suggested that she maybe her new boyfriend doesn't want her being friends with her exes, and that's the only explanation I have.

• Well it sounds like you have the right attitude about it. Just don't worry about the "why" though... even if you found out the reason, it's still not going to change anything. So who cares?

Again... same thing in my situation. She had no reason at all to block me, so I only assume she was trying to "rub salt in the wound." I'm not giving her the satisfaction though, and neither should you. I'm already over it, and you will be too soon enough. Girls are weird, you'll just drive yourself crazy trying to understand their logic, so don't even bother.

• She probably has a new boyfriend and doesn't want you to know who it is. She maybe doesn't want any problems. I can only think of that being a reason.

• sorry to say but I think she did block you for some reason , its happened to me before , girls do this , very common behaviour