Getting her back?

any pointers on how to get your ex back after the one month no contact rule but now she's actually dating someone and the only contact of social media I have is Snapchat with her?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i saw your other post, dude stop trying to rush something with other women. self heal first. move on. she has someone. sometimes shit happens and we don't get what we want. i am going through something similar atm it sucks but if we dwell on it, it only makes us losers.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok dude, here's the lowdown. If you had something serious, long term, and you didn't do anything ugly to run her off, you have a chance, because it's likely that the new dude is just a rebound..

So, with that being said, she is probably wrapped up in new dude, and using him to forget about you. It won't work, it'll catch up sooner or later.

For the interim, make yourself the dude she fell for to begin with, lose weight, look better, and work on the reasons she left you that are in your control.

As for her, lay low, be friendly, let her know you're there, but don't hound her or you'll push her closer to new dude.

Take your time, be patient, and don't jump when she calls or messages, and wait it out, I give it three months before her new world crashes down. Of course this is given that you guys actually had something lengthy, and special that ended fairly nicely.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Don't try to. She's got a fella.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• how long were you together?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 1/2 years

• if she's dating someone within a month of a two and a half year relationship its either a rebound or she is very insecure. You do nothing, you guys clearly had something special but she needs to work that out for herself.. the best thing you can do is focus on you, go out have fun meet people put it up on social media or snapchat and get in the gym.. become 2.0 of yourself and wait for this new relationship to fall apart which it will.. by then you probably won't care any more

• Don't.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes