Have I lost him forever?

I had a great friend who was like my mirror. we were all together for the past 3 years. he was the only one I had during my heart break and depression. I developed a emotional dependency over him. And now he slowly started drifting apart from me. He is openly avoiding me but never disclosing the reason. I have tried so many times to talk to him. but all I get is a harsh reply and so much pain. what do I do now?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he was attracted to you and doesn't want to see you complain about your relationships to him anymore when he wanted you.

Or maybe it was something else. This is pretty common though.

• thanks for the response. buy he was so sweet and am definitely missing him here

Most Helpful Girl

• Be strong. You'll make other connections. Sometimes people are for seasons. Hopefully You'll never lose him, but you need to dial down your emotional dependency if you want it to hurt less.

• True.

• If he has told you your holding him back then you need to let go. I imagine you will feel incredibly empty but you can move on now too. You just need to realise it's over and stop looking back.

• yep. you are right. am trying my best here