My ex abuser continues to have a private friendship with my mom and is trying to win me back and she refuses to stop controlling me what do I do?

My ex abusive narcissistic man was arrested for domestic violence last April and he did 6 months probation for hurting me my mother knows this and yet all this time has been keeping up a private friendship with my ex abuser fiancé. my mother wants power and control over me in any way she can I'm her grown adult child I live on my own pay my bills. She defiantly said she won't stop talking to my ex abuser I said you have no right to talk to him.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut all contact with your mom and your ex. They are both toxic.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop talking to her! Wtf kind of mother talks to someone who abused her child? It's your life. You control it. Not your mother.

What Guys Said 1

• Cut your mother out of your life completely. She obviously doesn't care about you or your life.

What Girls Said 1

• That is not your mother. Don't let your "mom" ever meet your kids. Cut all strings with them both and never come in contact with them again. What mother has a friendship with a person that abused their child.