How to get my ex back when she has moved on?

Its been 2months since my girlfriend of 2 years broke up with me. After saying she wasn't ready for a serious relationship. There is a number of years between us. I did no contact after trying to get her back.

3 weeks later she contacted me on Facebook we went out on a day trip 'just as friends' and I asked if we could have a fresh start but that failed so I did no contact and asked her to remove me from Facebook so I couldn't see her profile as last week I took something the wrong way and we ended up fighting, I deleted all our couple photos from Facebook but feel guilty now and she has done the same.

However since I've asked her to remove me she has now started to go on MSN again. I did unblock her but we just don't speak unless I start the convo so I blocked her again. I am not going to chase her as she spoke to me last time

At her job she has a new best friend (a girl) and she seems to just be spending all her time with her, I think this is a coping strategy?. What is the best way to get her back, should I go back on MSN or leave her alone for longer?

11

What Girls Said 1

• i think you shud tell her how you really feel !

and exoplain to her that you want her back and that it could work this time

maybe she is just afraid of the age difference or something but if not just tell ger exactly how you feel !

good luck

oh could you please answer my question on {the man that stares at me }\i need more advice thank you :)

What Guys Said 1

• You should just move on. She told you that she wasn't "ready" for a serious relationship. Usually that means that she doesn't want a relationship with YOU. She broke up with you and told yout he "we can still be friends" speech and you fell for it. So now the only thing to do is to move on and start dating other women out there. Don't be friends with her, and don't try talking to her because it will get you nowhere except for you destroying the self respect you have left.