How to break up with a girl the nicest way possible?

Most Helpful Girl

• By talking to her. Tell her what made you come to that decision, why you feel you both should break up. Give her closure by answering any question she throws at you.
    It's still gonna hurt her very much no matter how you do or say it, but being honest and open with her and explaining things and giving her closure would be the best way to go about this.
    I just went through a breakup myself and he was so nice to me; He gave me closure and did everything I mentioned above. Did it hurt any less? No, but at least it puts my mind and heart at ease a bit, and it has made me unable to hurt him, even if I really wanted to. And because of that, we're still on talking terms/remain friends.

• yeah that's how I usually do it but I mean like you said :/ it's gonna hurt, I wanna avoid it as much as possible

• Yep. That's right. It'll hurt regardless but it's how you do it and what you do that shows whether you're a respectful person or not. It'll say a lot about you and your qualities as a person.

What Girls Said 2

• Being as honest and direct as possible is your best bet. It's never pleasent but at least this way you've handled it with integrity. Good luck!

• just do it. nicely, maturely and face to face. she might be upset but your own happiness is more important in the long run

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, face to face, without accusing her of anything. But wear a helmet and cup. Be safe brotha!

• Look her in the eyes and say. It's over Bye.