Have you ever lost someone who loved you a lot? by mean an asshole/bitch to them?

Have you ever lost a boyfriend or girlfriend that never woulda given up on you but you behaved so bad that they cut you off completely after months of mistreatment.

My female friend dumped him, led him on, dumped him again after you provoked jealously by grinding and going on a date with another dude. Then was all over her ex again and after a couple of months "dating" she dumped him again telling him that she realized didn't want anything to do with him romantically, she sat down and told him he was no longer interesting to her, and told him that she doesn't like how he behaves with the money cuz he doesn't buy her stuff (the guy had a crappy job back then and was surviving) .. anyways, my female friend weeks after she pulled that bullshit off she started stalking him and hitting him up and she was surprised that this time didn't get ANY response from him, just seen messages and god deleted from social media.

She seems surprised and just keeps saying shit like "the fact that i dont want him to be my boyfriend doesn't mean we can't be friends, i love him and care" .. I told her that THAT is no love, the way she treated him is not love and she had it coming. She seems kinda jealous cuz she stalks him and he seems happy and all that. But i dont understand, maybe she is sick in the head.

But Im pretty sure she isn't the only one in that situation, have you ever been through something similar?
2
0