Is it cheating if....

a guy talks to a girl not looking for anything but didn't tell her he has a girlfriend?

Wow now I feel KINDA unfair because I told her not to have any guy friends except for old friends...I'm still workin on them lol ;)

30

Most Helpful Girl

• no, that's not cheating baby! and if your girlfriend thinks that's cheating, she's probably psycho

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think there is nothing wrong with that at all. As long as it doesn't turn into more then a friendly conversation. What's the point in being in a relationship if you can't be free to be talking to other people? I think you should probably give your girl some space also. It goes both ways. She should be able to have guy friends if she wants just as you should be able to have friends that are girls. You have to be able to trust in each other! :)

• No I would not call that cheating you are allowed to have conversations with other people girl or guy.

What Guys Said 0