So embarrassing!

a couple of months ago someone was tickling me real hard in front of my best guy friend and I accidentally farted:p(honestly felt like I wanted to die) and now he doesn't talk to me, just the casual hey, how are you etc. Do you think he won't talk to me because of this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I ma a guy. No way would I stop talking to you because you farted! Humans fart , sh*t ,pee , burp all the time. hehe honestly if someone was tickling me and I had some gases I would fart too. So what ! If this guy is not talking to you because o fthis then he isn't year friend, he is a lunatic that you should be happy he is not around you any more.

Forget about it . People already did but you are just obsessed.

What Guys Said 1

• nah, I think you are thinking too much into it...just try to put it completely out of yur head. then it won't be bothering you anymore and you will forget about it soon enough

What Girls Said 1

• No, maybe he is feeding off of vibes that you are giving because you are embarrassed. You guys are friends. People fart. No big thing.