I found out that he's been cheating on me. What should I do? Please help me...

We've been together for 2 1/2 years... We live together. We're engaged. He's the most incredible person, & has taught me so much. Treats me like a princess, completely turned my life around for the better. He's my best friend.

About a month ago, I found out that he's been cheating on me... Not physically, but, he's been getting "pictures" from girls, and sending them out himself... Ones that were made just for me... I confronted him about it, we've been going to counseling, and he hadn't done it for a month.

I went through his email two days ago, and what do you know... He did it again. He asked me for forgiveness, and he's been so nice to me... The second I started acting like nothing was wrong, he's back to his old self again...

I told myself that I would leave if he cheated again. But how can I? We have such an amazing future ahead of us... But now I'm just scared every time he leaves the house, every time he's on the computer...

What should I do? What would you do if you were me?
1
2