I found out that he's been cheating on me. What should I do? Please help me...

We've been together for 2 1/2 years... We live together. We're engaged. He's the most incredible person, & has taught me so much. Treats me like a princess, completely turned my life around for the better. He's my best friend.

About a month ago, I found out that he's been cheating on me... Not physically, but, he's been getting "pictures" from girls, and sending them out himself... Ones that were made just for me... I confronted him about it, we've been going to counseling, and he hadn't done it for a month.

I went through his email two days ago, and what do you know... He did it again. He asked me for forgiveness, and he's been so nice to me... The second I started acting like nothing was wrong, he's back to his old self again...

I told myself that I would leave if he cheated again. But how can I? We have such an amazing future ahead of us... But now I'm just scared every time he leaves the house, every time he's on the computer...

What should I do? What would you do if you were me?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i've been the same thing as you have, but it was physical instead. my boyfriend cheated on me with his ex. it happened in like Feb.

Honestly, if this is the second time, that he's done this, what's going to stop him from doing it a third or fourth time?

don't go back with him. if he honestly cared, he would stop the first time or wouldn't even do it to beginning with. Leave him and if he comes back to you **CRYING** than go back with him.

No tears = he doesn't care enough = not enough for you to go back with him

What Guys Said 1

• i agree with the others...its almost impossible to trust someone if they are doing this kind of thing multiple times...u need to get out of that situation as soon as possible. the fact that you can't trust him with the easiest things is bad. if you don't leave, its only going to escalate.

What Girls Said 1

• scared. that's one feeling you NEVER want in a relationship. I know it's gonna be hard, and there will be tears, but you have to get him out of your life. you deserve SOOO much better.

this is the perfect example of once a cheater, always a cheater. I promise you there is a guy out there that will treat you just as good, without the cheating. your fiancé obviously never had plans to stop.

I am so sorry :( feel free to send me a message if you need any more help.