Ex boyfriend asked to stay with me, I said no.

& he hasn't spoken to me in 4 days... He's in Ohio for the summer and needs to do some business where I'm at & when I told him is was no a good idea for him to come down he has not tried calling

Updates:
oh sorry I just realized that... OK so WHY is he acting like this...? I just found out he changed his number too

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Because you told him it wasn't a good idea to come down. If I could get anything across to the ladies , it would be us guys take things how they are said to us, or literally meant. We do not understand women's thoughts or what they "really" meant. Now, with that said, I do not know if you live in Ohio or its a long distance thing or not. That could very well be a factor also. Especially when a man is away from home, respect his time and treat him as well as possible. Don't start stuff or cause drama while he is away. Say if he did come down. So what? The best possible scenario would be y'all talking. Whether to work things out, enjoy each others company, or just catch up on things. That's just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats a statement, not a question. And so are your details.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;