What's the worst breakup you've ever experienced?

Or heard about?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it was a lady who was implying that I was awful and that gave her reason to break up with me. For the life of me, I could not see what I had done wrong. She could not point out anything to me about myself that would make me so awful. I wish she'd have just called it off without trying to make me look like a fool. She had some really weird need to try to make me crawl back to her. As soon as I caught on to that, I never contacted her again. I wasn't going to let her try to embarrass or humiliate me. Man THAT whole experience was horrible.

1|0
    0|0
    • maybe it was personal reasons for her and nor you at all, either way hopefully you are happy you moved on

• @LoveJesusLoveGod I think you are right. This was quite a long time ago so yes I have moved on, but still a good example of poor behavior on someone's part. The thing is, if she just said it was personal reasons and she needed to split from it, then fine. // LOL I kid you not... Probably 5 years after all of this, I was in a store and ran into her. She stood in front of me as if to block me and put on a fake smile, and with obvious fake sincerity asked how I had been. I hope she straightened out her life and attitude.

• Yes, we all deserve the truth. It sounds like it was her, maybe she was controlling or playing games but either way you deserve someone who cares.

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy who worked abroad's wife started cheating on him, he found out because his young kids texted him asking why another man was sleeping in his bedroom every night. Then his wife decided to go to court and file for divorce. His wife tried to push the court date to 2 weeks before he could get back to the country (the judge called her on her bs) She then tried to take the house, children, and child support. When the wife went to get paperwork on the house for the court case they found out that the wife's name wasn't on any of the paperwork (the couple were immigrants and I believe that the husband was the first to get his papers and he bought the house. I think they forgot to add the wife to the paperwork). The judge ruled completely in favor of the husband but I still pity the guy.

Yes this is someone I know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Hmm I think the first breakup is always the worst because it's fresh. I'll go with that one. It was a new experience and I didn't quite know how to handle it. Nowadays I'm better at moving on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I was bad. 😳 I was 18/19 young and stupid. I started to get to know another chick I was working with and started ignoring the girl I was dating because I knew I had to break up with her. Just wasn't working out anyways. But I held off. Basically what they call ghosting now. I finally ended up calling her and she's like well yeah we haven't spoken in like 2 weeks. I continued to say the most stupidest idiotic thing I have ever said in my entire life. "we can be friends" I never met it. I wasn't ever gonna see this girl again. Wtf was I thinking? Lol but the worst was I too this new girl out to the place this old chick was working. Granted she just got the job and I had no clue. That was fucking awkward and I'm sure she spit in my food.

0|0
    0|0
    • You're a total jerk! you suck as a human being!

• Show All
    • I am sorry! I thought of it differently. Now that you added these details, i can see.

• Received a text saying it will not work, we should stop seeing each other..

0|0
    0|0
  • Fluffee Talks - World's worst breakup texts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I enlisted in the Marine Corps and my girlfriend at the time ended up cheating on me while I was away. I was really crazy about this girl at the time so it hit me really hard. I was going through absolute fucking hell in regards to my active duty life as well. On top of all of this, a good friend of mine was killed in Afghanistan while all that was going on in my life as well. By far the darkest place I've ever been to. I got out of it though. I have tattoo on my ribs in honor of my friend which actually gave me a lot of closure. As far as the girl, I immediately told her she is now a stranger and will never be a part of my life again. Never looked back. I have a girlfriend that is 1000x better today.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• The one time I was broken up with. Later we got back together, and I broke up with him for good (screw off and on relationships, haha) But that really hurt bc in that moment, he did it over phone, and I had to talk while emotional and was crying... ugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • My younger sis breaking my DSi xl and DS lite. Very difficult.
    Also when my phone fell out of my pocket while I was running and it was broken beyond repair (my dad wouldn't get it fixed) Didn't get replaced till like a year later and the one I have now is slowly breaking down on me. I'm thinking of upgrading to a Galaxy s7.
    (I've only been in a committed relationship with my electronics. Sorry, never had a boyfriend in my life.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay so I was going out with this guy for a few months and I was also secretly seeing my friend, he saw me cheating on him and he said it's over. He's such a douchebag leaving me just because I was having fun with other guy😒😒😒

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex-boyfriend broke up with me over facebook on the 1st of December (so it's pretty recent). I begged him to do it to my face but he kept saying "no its done" and i sent him a huge paragraph saying how much i loved him and all, and he just said its done. He said he didn't love me for the whole last month we were together, and still continued sleeping with me and lied about loving me.

he is now openly flirting with my close friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • My cousin was dating someone and she thought he was going to propose because they had been together for 6 years and then he broke it off because he had been secretly dating another girl for over a year

0|0
    0|0
  • My one and only boyfriend. I can't say that the first heartbreak is the worse because I haven't dated anyone else since then. It took me 2 years to finally decide to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex broke up with me 3 days before me 21st birthday :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to break up with my high-school sweetheart of 5 years after I found him contacting men online for gay sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • The breakup when it comes from his family the only one I had

0|0
    0|0
  • Winning a lottery

0|0
    0|0
  • I got cheated on and HE broke it off

0|0
    0|0
  • withut saying anything

0|0
    0|0
  • It wasn't even a relationship, lol. It was a kind of fling - that still to this day hasn't been closed, and or resolved, or discussed.

Long story short, I was in love with my dance coach. But, he was (still is) on a joint visa with his girlfriend. He couldn't leave her because if she left, he had to leave.

I still love him to this day, but... there were too many fights, and misunderstandings for it to ever be the same as it once was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being dumped by text when he was cheating on me...

0|0
    0|0
  • First boyfriend dumped me on my 19th birthday over the phone whilst I was out having a meal with a friend -.- was awful

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad's co-worker is 75 years old and about 3-4 years ago his wife of 45 - 55 years left him. After his wife left him he would drink alcohol all day long to cope with the loneliness and now he is almost an alcoholic. A couple of days ago - he showed up at work bleeding from his nose - from drinking too much the night before - he smelled like alcohol and he was wobbling all over the place. He doesn't have any friends to go drinking with so he used to bug his son to go drinking with him and now his children have abandoned him because they think he is a bad influence on their lives and on the lives of the children. Please pray for him. Imagine being abandoned by the one you love more than anybody else in the world after 55 years of being together! Please pray for him!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes