What's the worst breakup you've ever experienced?

Or heard about?

176

Most Helpful Guy

• For me, it was a lady who was implying that I was awful and that gave her reason to break up with me. For the life of me, I could not see what I had done wrong. She could not point out anything to me about myself that would make me so awful. I wish she'd have just called it off without trying to make me look like a fool. She had some really weird need to try to make me crawl back to her. As soon as I caught on to that, I never contacted her again. I wasn't going to let her try to embarrass or humiliate me. Man THAT whole experience was horrible.

• maybe it was personal reasons for her and nor you at all, either way hopefully you are happy you moved on

• @LoveJesusLoveGod I think you are right. This was quite a long time ago so yes I have moved on, but still a good example of poor behavior on someone's part. The thing is, if she just said it was personal reasons and she needed to split from it, then fine. // LOL I kid you not... Probably 5 years after all of this, I was in a store and ran into her. She stood in front of me as if to block me and put on a fake smile, and with obvious fake sincerity asked how I had been. I hope she straightened out her life and attitude.

• Yes, we all deserve the truth. It sounds like it was her, maybe she was controlling or playing games but either way you deserve someone who cares.

Most Helpful Girl

• This guy who worked abroad's wife started cheating on him, he found out because his young kids texted him asking why another man was sleeping in his bedroom every night. Then his wife decided to go to court and file for divorce. His wife tried to push the court date to 2 weeks before he could get back to the country (the judge called her on her bs) She then tried to take the house, children, and child support. When the wife went to get paperwork on the house for the court case they found out that the wife's name wasn't on any of the paperwork (the couple were immigrants and I believe that the husband was the first to get his papers and he bought the house. I think they forgot to add the wife to the paperwork). The judge ruled completely in favor of the husband but I still pity the guy.

Yes this is someone I know.