Have you ever hit a woman?

Was she your partner at the time? be honest

819

Most Helpful Guy

• Couple of times when I was doing security. A lot of women seem to think that they can slap the shit out of people and not face any following repercussions.

If someone strikes me, or threatens my safety, their genitalia is literally the last thing on my mind. There are some BIIG girls out that there that can definitely do damage. I don't give into this "never hit a woman" thing. It's bullshit.

Most people are smaller than me in general and don't oppose too much of a threat. I assess the situation for what it is. If a 5'4 110 lb girl slightly pushes me out of frustration, then I'm not going to be putting her to sleep in a rear naked choke hold.

But here is the thing, that concept is not gender related by any means. If a 5'4 110lb guy did that to me, then I wouldn't be using brute force with the intention to inflict bodily harm or pain with him either. I've always assessed the situation for what it is.

Having said all that. There are definitely some people out there who deserve to get knocked the fuck out. Women included.

As far as relationships? Only when it was sexual or leading to sex. My ex girlfriend one time hit me in a heated argument and I pushed her back by sheer reflex. Being the size that I am, it knocked her back pretty hard. It ended up turning into some pretty amazing sex though lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if and when they deserve it.

If they go to hit first, they better be sure to knock me out. Cause if I get back up, they aren't getting to far.