Have you ever hit a woman?

Was she your partner at the time? be honest

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Couple of times when I was doing security. A lot of women seem to think that they can slap the shit out of people and not face any following repercussions.

If someone strikes me, or threatens my safety, their genitalia is literally the last thing on my mind. There are some BIIG girls out that there that can definitely do damage. I don't give into this "never hit a woman" thing. It's bullshit.

Most people are smaller than me in general and don't oppose too much of a threat. I assess the situation for what it is. If a 5'4 110 lb girl slightly pushes me out of frustration, then I'm not going to be putting her to sleep in a rear naked choke hold.

But here is the thing, that concept is not gender related by any means. If a 5'4 110lb guy did that to me, then I wouldn't be using brute force with the intention to inflict bodily harm or pain with him either. I've always assessed the situation for what it is.

Having said all that. There are definitely some people out there who deserve to get knocked the fuck out. Women included.

As far as relationships? Only when it was sexual or leading to sex. My ex girlfriend one time hit me in a heated argument and I pushed her back by sheer reflex. Being the size that I am, it knocked her back pretty hard. It ended up turning into some pretty amazing sex though lmao.

4|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, if and when they deserve it.

If they go to hit first, they better be sure to knock me out. Cause if I get back up, they aren't getting to far.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• No i haven't and i never will. I think violence and abuse in relationships is terrible.

3|1
    0|1
  • Sure I did. There is nothing wrong with hitting women at all. If genders are equal, man and woman should both get beating all the same. Playing the I am a woman card do not mean jack if she is being a jackass.

0|2
    2|0
  • Yes. This girl was yelling in my face about something. I don't remember what, I think it was because I got in a fight with her brother or something? i don't know
    I kept trying to walk away and mind my own business, and I kept telling her to get the fuck out of my face. But she kept yapping and yapping then eventually smacked my phone out my hand before actually smacking me.
    So I hit her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I have.
    No, she was not my partner.
    She was a lefty skank who tried to get in a free hit during a typically violent protest.
    She was smashed, as were her male accomplices.
    Welcome to gender equity. 😡

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't hit a woman. Some have hit me before but it doesn't hurt, so I wouldn't hit them back because they are so weak compared to me...

1|0
    0|0
  • i have not, but they have hit me.

they know the first one is always free lol

2|0
    0|0
  • if a woman comes off to you like mouthing out and pushing you yes she is going to get punched. I'm going to warn you and walk away, but keep coming after me your done

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, my elder sister and my sister in law, when i was a kid, i used to fight with them a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • well, what can i say, a girl i had sex with was a bit kinky

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but i would if I felt threatened and hit by a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Me and my cunt sister used to get into fistfights. #equality #smackthefuckouttabitch

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, hitting on her really hard (not physically)

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
  • I bit a girl when i was 5

1|0
    0|0
  • No never...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't hit any female, but I did turn my ex upside down one time she was agresive.

She liked to wrestle but would go too far by biting me, so I grabbed her ankles and lifted her upside down. It was more funny than anything else xD.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My sister

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

Recommended myTakes