my boyfriend never takes his cell out around me and never lets me see it should I be worried that he is cheating?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No, respect his privacy and don't assume things.

What Guys Said 2

• No necessarily.

While with my GF, I put my phone away, and only check it once in awhile. I focus all of my attention on her, and no one else.

If there are other signs, such as lies, excuses, and other things, he might be cheating, but if it's just that, odds are not.

• no

What Girls Said 2

• he might be texting with chicks but doesn't want you to see because he might think ur going to over react even though their just friends.

If you think texting other females is cheating then he is. just do the same.. hide your phone also make him wonder ..(carma)

• I have caught him talking to girls before and I called one of them and she turned out to be married but why would he want to talk to a married girl...? he is a compulsive liar and that's why I don't know if I should be worried or not........

• How I heard guys like married women because they experienced so maybe he trying to get something going on. I don't know my ex sounds like ur man in many ways. I broke up with him .. he might just txt them but not physically cheating you

• dont assume things that may not be.. he's probably just focusing all this attention on you.. and if he is texting with other girls.. don't forget there's something called being friends. don't stress it I'm pretty sure everything is ok. :)