How do I get an ex boyfriend back?

I just want to know how do you get an ex boyfriend back that's distant and mean to you after a fight even when you still care or love them but they ignore you and won't talk about it

Also share your experience and knowledge i be glad to hear if u need advice text me or you could text me๐Ÿ˜ช
Im so hurt after a break up it's the second one i had how do i handle it
It was 2 days ago

How long do i stop calling and texting him

15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yup, I have been through a lot of situations and they ALWAYS come back. It may not be sooner than you like but they will try to get in touch with you again. So here is what you do. Stop contacting them. Your ex has probably gotten in the habit of you txting and calling him nonstop begging him. Just stop. Trust me, he will not admit this but it will make him wonder what you are up to and will make him miss you. Also, when you do get in contact with him... AVOID begging him or any interest that will show that you miss. I hate to admit this but you have to be somewhat distant... just the way he treated you. For example: when he texts you and says "Hey, whats up? How have u been?". You reply. "Im good"... and then say nothing else. No emotion. No nothing. You dont owe him anything to be nice to him. He left and broke up with you. So why should u break your neck being nice to him?

• Thanks loveโญ๐ŸŒœโญ๐ŸŒœโญโญ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• Hi he texted me back i answed it late question i been doing the no contact rule he asked me how are you and i said im good then i asked how is he and he said im ok driving home i wonder why haven't he blocked my number or e-mail

What Guys Said 4

• I hate the no-contact thing. I can't do it as I'm not strong enough. But I'm in a special situation as well.

There are plenty of guides regarding the no-contact rule online. But if you have kids, or other circumstances, it's tough.

• by talking to him or seducing him and confessing your feelings before someone else does

• Thanks loveโ˜บ๐ŸŒœ๐ŸŒž

• Ok๐ŸŒœ๐Ÿ˜‰

• follow me? & hope I get mho for being helpful ;p

• For good you can't force it

• Thanks should i take it slow or give him a break for a couple days we do talk a lot everyday literally

• No you got it wrong you take a break from dealing with his shit

• Thank you

• take a deep breath, a few fuck yous to him. than move on. remember what makes you happy and do it

• Hey thanks

• Thanks i need it i pm you now

• It wong let me i need 2xperpoints

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!