Guys, how do you know you're over her?

or if you're still trying to get over her, what do you do? and you see her a lot like everyday.

But what if he still keeps on talking to me everyday, hanging out with me by my desk, even added me on Facebook after I deleted him...and still says I miss you so much and ask for hugs a lot... even gave me a long kiss on the cheek from behind.. -
fyi, he was never my boyfriend just an admirer/friend and he is actually with another girl... yet he still went after me emailing me daily, hanging out with me and walking me to my car... if he wasn't my friend, I won't let him chill with me.
he said he loves me and he wants to be with me rather than her but I said I cant...I'm taken even before he even confessed to me. so that sort of backed him off and I asked him the other day if he still likes me. he said I'm not really over you. :(
i think he is already over me... :( that's fine. thanks guys... its crazy but maybe I miss his attention... he doesn't give me that much anymore... why would guys say I love you over and over and I don't feel it? :(
does driving by my haus 2 days and a row or maybe more count as he is over me?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you CAN get over someone if you have to see them every day, to be honest. That's why usually workplace romances turn out to be a disaster..one or both people have to leave their job.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE