Should I break up with her. now?

I will try to be quick. There is this girl i met through a mutual friend. We started talking and i found out that she has a boyfriend back in her country. She goes every year to see her mom and therefore she sees her boyfriend. I knew that and didn't pay atention to that. We started dating and everything was fine. My friend who intruced me to her has been friends with me for over a year and she basically just met the girl. She told me that one day they were on the mall and the girl that im dating asked a guy for his number. She told me that another time they were is a club and the girl im dating saw someon who she used to date and started talking with him and he gave them a ride home. She also told me that she is talking with a guy who just got out of prison. I want to know if its better to break it up now?

I can feel that its not like it used to be.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I say break up with her. She is talking to other people and she already has a boyfriend back home that probably doesn't know about you and I'm sorry but it doesn't look like anything is going to go anywhere if she doesn't commit to you. Also who knows if she does commit to you that she won't just cheat behind your back.