What? Just happened?

So a girl I was dating for a year or so breaks up with me saying she's not happy, obviously I didn't want to break up but if she's really not happy I'm not gonna stop her from leaving. After a few weeks she texts me saying I was an asshole cause I let her breakup with me and didn't even try to make her change her mind... What? Do any of you girls understand that or I'm just being dumb?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not dumb. She just saw what she lost and wants u back. She broke up with you because maybe she wanted attention

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE