He's moved on but I haven't!

we broke up a month and a half ago he was supposed to be the one but the last few weeks he started acting weird and the he broke up with me and was mean about it and he is never mean we didn't have many problems with the exception of our distance he moved on quick after our breakup but I'm having hard time moving on he doesn't want anything o do with me so its pretty obvious what to do but its hard

11

What Guys Said 1

• it sounds like something during yur relationship made him decide to get out of it as quickly as possible...sudden changes in feelings is kind of weird like that. just start hanging with yur friends and you will be fine : )

What Girls Said 1

• Its alright eventually you'll move on trust me its not like your going to be sad forever because of him, I had the same sitiuation but me and my boyfriend broke up for a 2 months and went back out and we kept going on and off, and now we have been together for a year I think he just wants some space and I think he still has some feelings for u, he's going to see what he lost, and hell want you back. Just be patient and see what ends up happening