Is it possible to fall out of love so quickly?

I just got out of a 3.5 year off-and-on relationship with a guy who for the last half of it treated me like dirt due to his own mental health issues. Even though at one point we felt like soulmates and were on the verge of getting engaged, I weirdly don't feel that sad or even like I'm in love with him anymore. Is it normal to fall out of love this quickly after such a long and intense relationship, or is just delayed grief?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Being on/off I don't think you ever were in love. On/offs never work in the end

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Only reason we were off/on was due to his own mental health issues, not for lack of love.

• Again they don't work

Most Helpful Girl

• You were probably never in love.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE