Girls, would you kick your boyfriend in the nuts for cheating on you?

Well I decided I'm going to take the majorities advice and I'm just going to cut him out of my life. Thinking about kicking him in the balls has definitely made me feel better but you are all right doing something like that is just not worth it and it's also really mean. Thank you for everyone who took the time to reply, I really appreciate it. ❤️❤️❤️

242

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I wouldn't kick him in the nuts. But I was cheated on a while back, and what I did do was go get all my stuff from his apartment while he was at work the next day (including furniture of mine that he was using)... and I left a big pyramid of dollar store douches in its place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Haha thanks! It was excruciating to go through but somehow just handling it quickly and with a little humor, and letting that be my final statement somehow helped me get through one of the most painful days of my life. Thank God for dollar stores!πŸ˜‚