EX BROKE UP WITH ME TWO MONTHS, TELLS ME HE MOVED ON BUT TELLS MY FRIEND EVERY MOVE I MAKE ON IG AND TALKS ABOUT ME EVERYDAY TO HER.. WHATS THE DEAL?

SO ME AND MY EX BROKE UP AFTER NINE YEARS OF BEING ON AND OFF. WE HAVE A CHILD TOGETHER AND HE IS GREAT WITH OUR SON. WE BROKE UP AT THE END OF November AND BY THE THIRD WEEK OF DEC HE ALREADY WAS MESSING WITH SOMEONE ELSE. HE doesn't CLAIM THIS GIRL AS HIS girlfriend BUT HE TOLD ME HE ALREADY "hooked up" HER. SHE IS TEN YEARS YOUNGER THAN HIM (hes 31 she's 21). HE PRETTY MUCH TELLS ME HE LIKES HER A LOT AND THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!! WE DO NOT FOLLOW EACH OTHER ON IG BUT HE TELLS MY FRIEND EVERYTHING I DO ON IG, HE WILL SEE HER AND THE FIRST WORDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH ARE "did you see what amanda put on ig today?" or "have you talked to her?" BASICALLY EVERY MOVE I MAKE HE RUNS AND TELLS HER OR ASKS HER ABOUT ME, HE TOLD HER HE MISSES ME. BUT WHEN HE TALKS TO ME HE TREATS ME LIKE CRAP AND IS HOT/COLD... ITS BEEN ALMOST THREE MONTHS AND HE STILL hasn't CLAIMED THIS GIRL AS HIS girlfriend.. WHY DOES HE TALK ABOUT ME ALL THE TIME AND STALK MY IG BUT HE IGNORES ME AND TELLS ME HE MOVED ON AND SO SHOULD I. WHY WATCH EVERYTHING I DO ON IG AND TEXT MY FRIEND EVERYDAY ABOUT ME BUT SAY YOU MOVED on?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• you should find someone new u can do better

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you, its hard tho... nine years and he's my sons father and he was my only real boyfriend 🙁 but i have to move on!

• shit... that hits home hard i can't say i known how that feels. but i was forced apart from a girl once it was hard but i met someone 100px better and more mature she would never let her family broke us up. so truest me you will find better just give it time

• time really does help

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes