Why would she blow up?

During discussions, my ex is extremely defensive, she's always wanted me to "forgive and forget" the past prior to moving on, yet when we have any discussions where I'm taking a beating and use an old mistake of hers as an example, she goes absolutely ballistic, hangs up, wouldn't take a call for an hour, and then is really angry.

Does anyone have a clue why this might be happening?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• You are supposed to forgive and forget and not to mention it again

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Although she readily uses the past against me?

• Well crap. Thank you for your insight.

• No probs

Most Helpful Guy

• You already asked this before. What else do you hope to learn? Your ex is a bitch. End of.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You might be right, I think my context was different though.

And this situation ended far worse.