Can god bring back my ex 👫👰⛪?

I asked because i care about that person and i still gave feelings im 17 it was my first date
did god bring bring back your love one or ex how did it go that's my question
i been praying for him to forgive me and take me back
Mom told me after the break up that god has a purpose for me that if i kept dating the person that sonething bad could happen or god can see something i dont see he that is really protecting me 💦😥💔

04

Most Helpful Guy

• im a Christian man that was in a relationship for 5 almost 6 years (no sex even no kissing) with a girl I proposed 2 days after my birthday and 1 after hers I got a no... this made me very sad and I prayed for her back many times 10 months after we broke up she got pregnant 13 months she was married... I've moved and started going to a new church (last one is far away) I stopped praying for that girl and started praying for my wife (no ones name just my wife). There's a girl that coleads a bible study that is going (went) through almost the same thing as I did and I find myself happier now me and her have our first date tomorrow... I believe God could give you this boy and life could be good but if I know God as well as I think I do he wants to give you amazing... so wait on God he might have something planed for you =)

• Hi Can you pray that my ex and me get back together if it's ok im a bit lost and sad i dont mean to bother you im just a emotional mess and your the only one that helped me on here 😥💦💔😿

• ok =) good luck

• Thanks :)