Can god bring back my ex 👫👰⛪?

I asked because i care about that person and i still gave feelings im 17 it was my first date
did god bring bring back your love one or ex how did it go that's my question
i been praying for him to forgive me and take me back
Mom told me after the break up that god has a purpose for me that if i kept dating the person that sonething bad could happen or god can see something i dont see he that is really protecting me 💦😥💔

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• im a Christian man that was in a relationship for 5 almost 6 years (no sex even no kissing) with a girl I proposed 2 days after my birthday and 1 after hers I got a no... this made me very sad and I prayed for her back many times 10 months after we broke up she got pregnant 13 months she was married... I've moved and started going to a new church (last one is far away) I stopped praying for that girl and started praying for my wife (no ones name just my wife). There's a girl that coleads a bible study that is going (went) through almost the same thing as I did and I find myself happier now me and her have our first date tomorrow... I believe God could give you this boy and life could be good but if I know God as well as I think I do he wants to give you amazing... so wait on God he might have something planed for you =)

1|0
    0|0
    • Hi Can you pray that my ex and me get back together if it's ok im a bit lost and sad i dont mean to bother you im just a emotional mess and your the only one that helped me on here 😥💦💔😿

• Show All
    • ok =) good luck

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You don't want him back. You will not reconcile and ride off into the sunset together and live happily ever after nor will you remain friends even if he suggests or agrees to it

0|0
    1|0
  • keep spelling God with lowercase G and won't even pass your history test

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, if he wants to bring back your ex...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes