Should I tell my girlfriend I cheated on her?

I cheated on my girlfriend with her two friends but I don't think I'm going to tell her I mean what she don't know won't hurt her right. But even if she finds out its not that big of a deal because any pussys replacable. I could easily get another girlfriend but I'm not sure if I should be honest with her so what should I do.

72

Most Helpful Girl

• What the hell. If you don't love her, WHY are you dating her? If you DO love her, then why are you CHEATING on her? I'm disgusted. No attachment, no commitment...Just tell her already, then. Since you have no consideration for how she'll feel (quoting what you wrote, "even if she finds out its not that big of a deal because any pussys replacable") then it's best to do it now before SHE gets too attached. Maybe you don't love her or treat her right but I'm sure she does.

One day or another, word will get out. Truth doesn't stay secret for long. Just warning you. ;)

What Girls Said 6

• I'm with the other two, fess up. Would you want to know if someone else cheated on you with two of your so-called "friends"?

I think you would do well to remember what goes around comes around and that you are NOT irreplaceable.

• Yeah, I think you should tell her. Since you cheated on her with her friends, the truth will likely come out sooner or later. And the sooner she finds out, the sooner she can reflect on the character of the guy she has for boyfriend, the 2 girls who are her "friends", and can also get tested for STDs sooner rather than later. Definitely tell her.

• Troll.

• ok wtf?! if ur cheating on her and think she is "replacable" why the f**k are you dating her?!?! like that is a huge jerk move and it sure shows how much you care bout ur gf.

and yes, you should tell her. she will end up finding out because girls always do somehow, and its just gunna hurt more when she finds out another way.

• I'm just curious as to why you are with her if you consider her replaceable and have cheated on her with her two "friends"? Why don't you just chill and be single? It doesn't make any sense to have a girlfriend and do such disrespectful things.

By telling her the truth at least you can say you did one honorable thing. She should know about you and he so-called friends.

• Okay the line that says "any pussys replaceable" Hunny you are the defintion of a player. If you cheated on her with not only one but two of her friends and her friends haven't told her, obviously her friends are not her real friends. And you shouldnt be her boyfriend. Don't go out with someone if your going to cheat, stay single.

What Guys Said 2

• Sorry to say you are a baster and loser .

How can you cheated on a women you care and love for .

if you you didn't like her please don't date her and let her find some who care about her .

What a assxxx you are. I totally don't like guys cheat on girls . You will get your worst moment back to you .

Not good luck for u.

Hope you deserve another women that cheat you over and over again.

• Might as well tell her because the truth's going to come out since you cheated with her friends. One way or another she will find out.