Would you feel hurt if your ex blocked you?

My ex boyfriend is hurting me a lot by sending me naked pictures and ignoring me when I asked about his problems. I want to block him.

I'm the dumpee

105

Most Helpful Guy

• I blocked my ex on Monday because she came back into my life. And I seen that she was going out. She would call me and have conversations cut them short sometimes to one minute on a phone I bought. She was talking to other men. When I tried to call her on Monday she ignored my call. I seen her walking that why I called. So I blocked her because I was hurting myself by interacting with this person. I don't really care if it hurts her because I was so stressed with her in my life. You can block him for now it doesn't have to be forever.

• Hey, my ex is hurting me too... :( I understand why you blocked her, she's not taking things serious with you. My ex is doing the same. He randomly sends me naked pictures... He has a drug addiction and he is 8 days sober and I asked if he was getting any help and he didn't even reply. I was just trying to be friendly...

• Yeah I hate to be available for him to hurt me more... and I hate leaving an open door so he can communicate when he wants to.

• Then I think it's best to do it for 21-60 days of no contact. That's what I did the first time. He will keep coming back but only accept him back if you feel he won't hurt you. I dumped my ex so it's different in that aspect but no contact has the same effect. It will make someone realize that they are miserable without and need to change.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't block him when you're feeling so hurt. You'll end up making a hasty decision and regretting it. Wait until you are in a better frame of mind before you decide to block him. Never react or respond when you're angry or upset. In most instances, you'll regret it

What Guys Said 4

• ya.. blocking hurts.. i have been blocked and i have also blocked someone.

• Yes obviously it would hurt

• nope

• Block him. So what if he's hurt.. he's an EX!

What Girls Said 9

• Lol that's harassment. Sending you random naked pics? BLOCK HIM.

Also don't ask about his problems. He doesn't deserve your help. Move on, you don't wanna be the "needy, annoying ex" that he can bitch about to all his friends. Be a badass and move on. Block him!

• No. I don't feel hurt. I feel amused if someone blocks me, because I usually don't say anything upsetting and even if I do, I apologise after. I've never been blocked. But I blocked some guys because they were either sending me upsetting photos or sending me upsetting messages. My ex deleted me from his facebook list though 😂

• No. I wouldn't because it's my ex so who cares about their feelings and it sounds like he doesn't care about yours look what you said naked flicks and no emotional Convo he wants in those pants and nothing more blocking would be better for you he won't care past a month at most

• At first maybe but its worth cutting ties ans not looking at their social media. I would say embrace it. One chapter of ur life has ended and a new one is beginning

• I blocked my ex since he posted he was in a new relationship and everyone was rubbing in that his finally happy with the new girl that won't hurt him mind you he was the one cheating and lying and he even got with the new girl not even two weeks of us being broken up. So I just blocked everyone and only kept a couple people who I knew that wouldn't start drama. And remember an ex is an ex for a reason just move on and you can't be friends with the either it won't work.

• The last thing My ex told me is that he's going to block me from everywhere. He still didn't block me. But yes I think it would hurt if he did.

And yes block him you don't need a boyfriend who's only attending nudes.

• Who cares if he's hurt? He's hurting and manipulating you. Block him!!!

• nah I wouldn't cus me and him are over anyways

• he's your ex, you dont need him in your life, blocking him will help you!