I can't break up with my girlfriend even though our relationship sucks?

i really need some advice here guys.. i canr break up with my girlfriend even though our relationship sucks. we fight all the time and sex isn't really good anymore. our relationship is pretty stinct too so we can't do many things for our lives. despite all these problems i can't break up with her and when we decide to break up i can't let her go.. any advice? whats wrong with me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you guys are stuck up in a routine, you should clearly try something new with her, you should organize some trip, even if it's just a short trip in your town, as long as you get to spend the whole day with her, (a hotel would be better with spa and stuff) and have a deep conversation with her.

Maybe she feels the same way, and wants to change things, so instead of thinking to break up, try to change things if you don't want to break up with her, don't throw away your relationship if you can fix something.

Talk to her, ask her what she needs, tell her your needs, talk calmly without arguing, treat her sweetly and smooth, trust me, communication is the key in everything.
    Bring her some nice flowers tomorrow for Valentine's day organize something cute just DO IT before she leaves YOU for good.
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• First, you need to decide what it is that makes you stay with her. You didn't mention anything good about her. Once you find the reason you are in your predicament, you will find breaking up with her and then staying away from her much easier. Right now, your life is on hold until you rid your life of her. DON'T let your reason to stay because you feel sorry for her. It'll only get worse.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• I agree with what some of the people said, you should try to talk it out with her. I went through the same thing with my ex, but I realized that in the end we really needed to leave and my attraction and affection for him wasn't enough.

It's always best to try to resolve it, lots of couples breakup because of problems that they let build instead of trying to work them out in a healthy way.

1|0
    0|0
  • You’re attached to her. Of course you’re going to have some trouble letting go.

Have you tried talking to her about it? Have you all tried to work things out or not?

You might trying asking her for a break or a short pause, if you think that phrasing will go over a little better. However, please keep in mind that asking for a break seemingly out of the blue can be really rough for anyone. Try talking to her first. Communication can work wonders.

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys are wasting each other's time. Sit down with her, talk about it, cry if you need to... just get it out. After that take some weeks/months away from each other. Come back and talk about what went wrong. It is important not to fight only discussion and understanding (resolve it even if you agree to disagree). Talk about it until everyone is happy. (Public place) then walk away. This is the best way to break up with someone in a proper way.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no point in being in a relationship that doesn't make u happy. Just break up with her already. Its going to hurt no matter what but its better to cut ties as soon as possible so u can move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Things won't get better if you keep doing what you always did.
    take a break for a short time. You will notice that your head will start to clear and you can think straight again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trust me I have been there and we would fight he would cheat, I would take him, we would fight again he wouldn't talk to me for weeks on end then he would cheat again. It just became a game of cat and mouse for him and then I realized he was just a bad person since he was hurting me mentally and making me feel worthless. So I just broke up with him since I couldn't handle him hurting me anymore because that was all he was doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, what exactly is wrong with you? You sound codependent which means there's probably a deeper problem just do it and get a therapist

0|0
    0|0
  • Be a man about it & tell her the truth. Stop wasting her time if you're not sure about y'all relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, the longer you drag this out, the more she will hate you and the more tension there will be between you guys.

You best be honest with her now.

0|0
    0|0
  • The longer you drag out this relationship , the longer you have problems because your not letting go of something that you don't want

0|0
    0|0
  • you both need to communicate more and find out what went wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your sense of security. Maybe being alone is what's stopping you from ending it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is forcing you to stay with her, you made the choice to stay

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to her. You never know she might be trying to leave you too and may be afraid to hurt you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Letting go is the hardest part. But if the relationship is no longer good, move on. You might miss out on other great things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask her for space

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude there's nothing wrong with you.. Sometimes a relationship just takes a dip. It's important not to be dependant on sex etc for your relationship to work. You should even not be dependant on awesome conversations all the time. People don't always feel on top of the world. We all have feelings. But that just makes the times that you actually are happy all the more worthwhile. Hang in there. I mean, place yourself in n girl's shoes. How would you feel if your boyfriend was just hang out with you because you have him a good time. No relationship based on sex is going to last forever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell her you want some space

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• dude, if your relationship sucks, try talking to her and coming to some understandings. if doesn't have to be the end because you are having some problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Then why the fuck u still want to be in relationship? Have your own decisions, don't be a sissy boy and waste others time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just leave?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes