I can't break up with my girlfriend even though our relationship sucks?

i really need some advice here guys.. i canr break up with my girlfriend even though our relationship sucks. we fight all the time and sex isn't really good anymore. our relationship is pretty stinct too so we can't do many things for our lives. despite all these problems i can't break up with her and when we decide to break up i can't let her go.. any advice? whats wrong with me?

194

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you guys are stuck up in a routine, you should clearly try something new with her, you should organize some trip, even if it's just a short trip in your town, as long as you get to spend the whole day with her, (a hotel would be better with spa and stuff) and have a deep conversation with her.

Maybe she feels the same way, and wants to change things, so instead of thinking to break up, try to change things if you don't want to break up with her, don't throw away your relationship if you can fix something.

Talk to her, ask her what she needs, tell her your needs, talk calmly without arguing, treat her sweetly and smooth, trust me, communication is the key in everything.
    Bring her some nice flowers tomorrow for Valentine's day organize something cute just DO IT before she leaves YOU for good.
    Good luck

Most Helpful Guy

• First, you need to decide what it is that makes you stay with her. You didn't mention anything good about her. Once you find the reason you are in your predicament, you will find breaking up with her and then staying away from her much easier. Right now, your life is on hold until you rid your life of her. DON'T let your reason to stay because you feel sorry for her. It'll only get worse.