What should girl do when a guy feel sad?

59

Most Helpful Guy

• She should be there for him and try and cheer him up. I'd be grateful if a girl did that for me when I'm sad

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the kind of person he is. Personally, i like to talk about it if I'm close with that person, other's like to simply not taæk about it. Usually when a good friend or boyfriend is sad i buy them their favourite food, visit them and try to see if they feel like talking about their issue. Usually they want to, so i just listen and let them know I'm there and supportive. Then if there's an occasion for me to offer any kind of advice, I'll do that too. After that we either chill or if they want to really be distracted then we do that. As i said, it depends on him and your job here is to read him and what kind of support he'd like.

What Guys Said 8

• It really depends on the guy. If I was sad then I'd want comfort from her and have a talk.

• hug him and hold him tight

• depends on the guy, depends on his personality

• hug him

• Tell him you really care and if your his girlfriend tell him you love him.

• give him foof

• hug them

• I have felt sad an a girl never done anything for me.

What Girls Said 4

• My ex s were depressive freaks... like always dark although I feel in love with them because they could make me laugh the hell out of me at 1st.. then turned out to be so dark and depressive.. I had to always have to make tremendous efforts to cheer them up special via chat.. I grew fed up and today they are my ex s and I'm totally sick of fights and depression. . I just ignor block any guy who would argue fight or be depressed on chats... but this is me... my experiance.. I'd say just let them be.

• hugs + treats

• Comfort him and if he wants his space, give him some space

• Be there, just be there. It's comforting to have someone there the tough times