Do you believe "love"?

I dont believe love, do you believe it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I do believe in love, it's a hard as hell thing to believe though because at some point of our lives we would lose hope in it due do actions from others or self

0|0
    0|0
    • For me love must be unique but nearly most of the people forget the love when they break up and how is that possible to say believe in love, actually I believe actual love but it is the unique one and it is really hard to find it

• Show All
    • just try to not give up hope! :)

• thanks for your support 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, didn't your parent ever love you? Almost everyone received love.

0|0
    0|0
    • İt is not about parent`s love. Most of the people say to someone love but they leave and they dont care

• That's life man, sometime it doesn't work out. You're young at age 21. Trust me, if you find the right girl, she'll love you.

• I thought I found ones but she left me, it is not problem but main problem is she stole something to mine my love , I couldnt love I just chilling with girls but I can't love them anyway maybe one day I can find true love

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care about your beliefs and you shouldn't care about my beliefs either.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are all love, just in different forms

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes