Anyone ever been cheated on?

I found the girl I had been with since I was 16 (I'm almost 21 now) in bed with another man tonight. I loved this girl, I still love her despite what she's done to me even after all I did for her. I don't actually have any friends, I'm a pretty lonely person and I prefer not to be open with people that I know. I find it kind of embarrassing that I got cheated on after how I took this person in when everyone turned them away so I don't want to tell my family and I don't want anyone thinking ill of her either. I kind of need some advice on how to get over this from people who've been through this kind of thing. Thanks in advance

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't been cheated on bc I'm in my first relationship. but I'm sorry you had to go through that :(
    I assume this is your first relationship and so unfortunately, you'll always have feelings for her and that's okay, others will understand and won't judge you so there's nothing to be ashamed of!
    with time you'll learn how to deal with your feelings but there's sadly not much else to it... right now you should concentrate on getting yourself busy to distract yourself, if you don't have friends; make some! doesn't matter if it's online or not :) go to the gym to improve yourself (not just for a better body) and it will also help in falling asleep at the end of the day bc you're dead tired lol. find some hobby's, preferably outside so you can soak up some sunlight. good luck!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I've been cheated on many times and let me tell you. if you are sweet and forgiving towards them there is a 120% chance they'll fuck you over again it's rule number 1 of cheaters

1|0
    0|0
  • Not that I know of, but my husband played Major League Baseball, and ballplayers are known for that.

I don't think so, though; I trust him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Betrayal is so painful. No one can know the cost of betrayal until they've been betrayed by someone they thought would never hurt them that way.

I'm very sorry for what happened to you , but it's a reflection of her character.. not yours. Your trust was misplaced in a girl who had no control over her emotions and desires. Obviously opportunity controlls her loyalty. Cheating will always be her potential

I don't think it's possible to fully let go of the hurt of being betrayed , but all you can do Is refuse her behaviour to prevent you from putting your trust in someone else. She doesn't deserve that much control over your future

I'd never betray anyone's trust , because I value other people's trust in me, so I'd never do anything to make them question my loyalty Sadly though, everyone expects loyalty but few provide it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes